Thursday 1 November 2007

self evaluation

1. SELF EVALUATIONEffort : 2- although my attendacne has been low i think my blog and h/w show that i am commited to the subject, i have also caught up with everyone with the work and try n contribute to class discussions wen i can...
Punctuality :4 – i have become apart time student like last year...which is bad n i intend to fix up cuz i dnt want to fail this year..
Submission and quality of homework: 2- Iv done all the h/w set plus iv done extra reseach on theorist and stuff wenever i find somethin new i keep a record of it...
Ability to work independently: 2- I have done lots of work on my own and it is posted up on the blog, and as my topic is diff t the mojority of other people i havnt been able t look at others n copy..
Quality of writing :2- I think my writing has improved since last year. my essays flow much better...
Organisation of Media folder :1- compared to last year my folder is neat and tidy and above all in order which will make it much easier t revise from...
Oral contributions in class :3- I havnt contributed much as i couldv and seein as im a part time student i feel i should contribute alot more...
Standard of Module 5 blog: 1- i think my blog is quit good it has alot of images and newsreports...but i named my blog DREAMWORKS which i must change....
Standard of Module 6 blog: 2- i think my blog has made good progress as i onli started it da week we came back t school so iv caught up with all the work however my name is still on the looser list...
Make a list of three achievements (www) and three targets/areas for improvement (ebi) over the next half-term.www:All the task set have been done in great detail which should help with my independent studyThe things I have found on my own are all relevant and usefulI have put up images and clips from youtube which make the blog look interesting. I also spoke to Gurvweer from the year above who did football factory and got a few points from him main 1 was do ur research and get things checked over as many times as u can...very useful
Ebi:I could start of by gettin my name of the looser list...but contribute more in class, and research in the main points i will raise in my independant study...

No comments: